10 Pointless things to know about Me

April 24, 2017

After receiving a few new followers on my Twitter account, I thought a bit of insight into who is behind this blog would be a nice idea.  Instead of sighting off lots of really obvious facts about myself I thought I'd have a bit more fun with it and tell you some things you might not know about me... even if you do know me! Enjoy!





I hate wearing shoes.  The first thing I do when I get home is take my shoes off, stick my hair up and wipe that makeup off. I should have been a hippie!

I don't like baked beans touching anything else on my plate. Ugh, it just makes everything else soggy. Yuck.

I talk to my cats/dogs like a crazy woman, and I like to imagine a voice they would have if they could speak. who doesn't, right?

I like to drink my tea luke warm, whether its green tea or plain english its gotta be left to cool.  I do tend to leave it so long I forget all about it tho.

I love taking the train or public transport in general, I find it so relaxing. Anyone else feel like Adele when they listen to music on the train gazing out the window? 

I really enjoy cleaning, there is just something so theraputic about de-cluttering.  I especially love gutting out my wardrobe, usually to justify going shopping on ASOS.

 'Come dine with me' is my guilty TV pleasure, I usually watch it whilst stuffing my face with my own meal.  Otherwise, I'll be jealous and drooling.

If I was a boy I was going to be named Stephen. I note how random this might seem, but everyone convinced my Mum she was going to have a boy they had no name picked for me.

I have a birth mark on my stomach.

I'm double jointed and can turn my arm around 360 degrees.




 What pointless or weird facts do your blog readers not know about you?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Loved this post girl! I feel the exact same about shoes (and socks) if I could get away with going out bare-foot then I SO would. (In fact I used to do that when I was younger because I was 'a Hobbit hahahaha)

    P.S it's so good to see you blogging again! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Thank-you you are too kind. I love that! No better feeling then A) Warm sand in your toes or B) walking around the grass bare foot on a sunny day.

      It's so good to be back :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. haha I used to always feel like I was in a music video when I was on the train listening to music and looking out the window. I know what my name would've been if I was a boy as well!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its so funny isn't it? When I listen to music when I am running I feel like I'm in some dramatic music video lols. What would you have been called?

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh the Baked beans! This is usually me with ketchup as well, everything has to be separate on the plate, not fond of it all touching >.<

    Unfortunately I don't have any pets at the moment but I do the same with every single animal I see out and about, which recently was a baby robin which flew into one of our windows :O

    What a lovely post! Thanks for sharing it with all of us ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother was a lot worse. The beans almost had to be on a seperate plate altogether. There is nothing worse than soggy toast.

      Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  4. Loved reading this post! It's so nice to learn a bit more about the reader behind the blog. Also, I drink my tea almost cold as well. Fun fact: I still have a full cup of green tea sitting besides me waiting for me. It's completely cold as well, haha.

    - Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I really appreciate the feedback. I love getting to know bloggers as well, it can be so hard to get to know them through beauty and book reviews. Oh really? I've never known anyone else to like cold tea as well. My Mums always shouting cause I'll completely forget all about it lol.

      x

      Delete
  5. I always like to have a soundtrack when I'm on public transport haha, makes it a little less boring! I would have been Elliot if I'd been a boy (pretty glad I was a girl tbh!) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does doesn't it? Elliot is a nice name for a boy.

      x

      Delete