SLIDER

June Goals





Oh May, you have flew by so fast and the busy-ness is only going to continue.  I feel like this year I have been rallying around like a crazy woman trying to get loads done and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down any time soon.  I love setting myself mini personal goals to reach through out the year and then feeling like such a boss when I complete them.

01. Minimalism.  I've been really getting into reading more Vegan and No Waste blogs but also really inspired by those videos of small houses on youtube and how little stuff everyone has and how happy they seem.  I'm not about to go throw all of my things out in one go, but I have been making sure I use up my 30 bottles of body lotion before picking up another.  The idea of capsule wardrobes always appealed to me as well.  I have really streamlined my wardrobe down since moving, and I am trying to buy key pieces that are good quality instead of those peices that only last one season or are high trend. 

02. Plan a big trip. We recently booked a city break to Berlin for later in the year and I am very much one of those people who need to plan everything! I usually take each day, research all the places I want to visit and find out which are close together and arrange my days around that area.  Things can get a bit cray cray when I look into restaurants and cafes and plan our evening meals.  Hear me out, I'm Gluten Intolerant and Vegetarian so a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do.

03. Do something with my hair! I am never happy regardless of cut or colour.  I flick between wanting dark long hair, to balayage choppy bobs and no matter which I am sporting at the time I am always wanting the other.  I love my lighter ends  as I wear a lot of dark colours and I feel it adds a nice contrast and a bit of interest lol, but on the other hand it fades so quickly and my once grey toned blonde ends turn brassy very quick.  I have a week to decide, I think I'll have sickened my Mum & Sister a long time before then.

04. Finish a room in the house.  Did I mention I have moved out? I am sure everyone in my real life is more fed up of hearing about it, trust me.  But I feel like I am flitting between so many different rooms at one time that none end up ever really feeling finished.  Everywhere needs painting, I'd love new bedside tables and a rug for the living room.  I've had photos that are needing frames for far too long and bare shelves to fill. 

What have you got planned for the month ahead?

4 comments

  1. Great photo!
    Hope you can accomplish everything from your list this month :)
    A l i n a // alinacorona.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's actually an old photo from our Trip to Prague 2 years ago. It can be so difficult to photograph blog posts like these though so I thought it looked quite Spring Summery.

      Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this - and I know completely what you mean about researching places to eat when you are away, I'm vegan so have to do that a LOT too! Hope you get on well with your goals this month...I'm also looking to sort my hair out by the end of June :)
    Sophie xxx | Sophar So Good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie, I LOVE your blog name, very witty!

      Your Vegan? I am trying to make the transition from Veggie. I have been Veggie for years and I have managed to cut out Milk, Yoghurts, Butter, Cheese and Eggs. I do occassionally have cheese if I am out in a restaurant and there really is no other option but I get all kinds of guilt. I'm finding it hard to source meat alternatives like bacon that are GF and SFV though so I do still eat some Quorn that contains egg or milk. It is quite difficult, but I am def getting there. Even have my meat eating BF off normal butter and also eating meat 2/3 times a week from every single day previously!!! WAHEY!

      Can't wait to check out your blog!

      x

      Delete

© Hello Sara Lou • Theme by Maira G.